Winter Arts Festival 2020 is also right around the corner. A great place to sell your artwork!
Our mission is to to unify and support all the arts, enrich cultural life and stimulate economic vitality in the Florence area!
We are working on getting our newsletter service going. In the mean time get signed up by clicking here and read a copy online by clicking on our newsletter page.
FRAA Events and Happenings...
- Make your Own Zentangle with Nathan Pfaff, Saturday, September 28, 12 noon - 3 pm
- FRAA hanging in the Florence Chamber of Commerce in September! Check it out!
- The next Art Change Out Day is Monday, November 11, 9-11 am
- Second Saturday Gallery Tour - Join us for light refreshments and inspiring artwork from 3-5pm
- View our FRAA Calendar for more upcoming events!
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for on the spot updates & news.
We offer memberships for every level from individual, to family, to business. Download your application to join us by clicking here.
Florence Regional Arts Alliance receives support from the Oregon Arts Commission, a state agency funded by the State of Oregon and the National Endowment for the Arts.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Art Center Hours: Monday - 10:00AM to 2:00Pm
Wednesday through Friday - 11:00AM to 5:00pm
Saturday - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday - 11:00AM to 5:00pm
IT's Time Again to sign up to Join us for the Holiday Arts Festival 2019!
FRAA is a 501c3 non-profit art alliance, and we need your help to Keep it going. Donate any amount or become a Sponsor.