- Applications should consist of original, well-conceived, and expertly executed works made by the applicant in the last 5 years.
- Entries are to be 2D art and 3D work.
- Size: 2D entries maximum size is 48” (height) X 36” (width), including frame. 3D work can be no more than 20 pounds in weight and 20” in width. There is also limited space for “free-standing” 3D work that is not more than 30” at its widest point.
- 2D art must be wired and ready for hanging – Gallery Ready.
- Accepted work which differs significantly from work represented in entry will be disqualified.
- Applicant can submit up to three entries. Images submitted should be high-resolution (between 1400 and 4000 pixels at the largest dimension) and 72 dpi. The file should be in jpeg format and the file size should be limited to 3mg.
- Entry fees: There is a non-refundable entry fee of $35 for the first entry, $15 for the second and $15 for the third.
- Payment: All entries must be made through PayPal/Credit Card. Entries are being managed by CaFE (https://www.callforentry.org/festivals_unique_info.php?ID=5046).
- All work must be for sale and reflect the artist’s current pricing structure
- Sales commission of 25% will be retained by the Florence Regional Arts Alliance (FRAA) on all works sold
- Deadline for submission is midnight, Sunday, March 18, 2018
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
- Show dates: Friday, April 27, 2018 (2 – 8 pm) and Saturday, April 28, 2018 ( 12 – 8pm)
- March 18 – deadline for all online entries
- Week of March 19 – Acceptance/rejection notices are sent by e-mail.
- Wednesday, April 25 – Selected works must be delivered by 4:00pm on this date to the Florence Events Center.
- April 26 – 6-8 pm – Artist’s reception – Prize winners announced
- 1st prize = $1,000
- 2nd prize = $500
- 3rd prize = $250
- 1 "Award of Merit" prize each of $250 for 2D, 3D and photography.
- May 31 – final deadline for pick-up of all work for those who elected to continue to display at the Florence Events Center
ENTRY INFORMATION NEEDED
- Artist Biography
- For each entry submit the following information:
- Image Title
- Title of Art
- Size (Height, Width, Depth for 3D)
- Date Created
It is recommended that you create a Call for Entry Account on Café before applying to this call, if you don't already have an account. Once you have an account, upload your images for submission to your portfolio first. Then search and apply to this call. Simply type in Florence Fest and it should pop up to "Apply for This Call."
Florence Fest '18 - Entry Instructions