- Deadline for submission: June 30, 2017
- All submissions must be done electronically through the form below.
- Artwork must be the original painting of the artist submitting the entry and made within the last 3 years.
- Painting can be any medium (oil, acrylic, pastel, watercolor). Please no photography this year.
- Multiple entries are allowed however each artist is limited to three (3) entries.
- Submissions must be a vertical rendering to fit the cover of the phone book.
- The entry form will ask the artist to submit a photo of their entry, however, the winner will need to provide the original artwork to Pacific Publishing in exchange for the cash prize.
- Artwork should relate to our locale (Yachats to Reedsport and East to Deadwood) whether it shows scenery, buildings, people, or another area of interest.
- Artist does not need to be a Florence resident.
- Winning artist will receive a photo and bio in the phone book.
- Pacific Publishing will determine the winner by July 7, 2017
- Notice of being chosen as the winner will be made via e-mail during the week of July 10th.
NOTE: Pacific Publishing retains the right to reject all submissions.
After reviewing the entry information, if you have any questions, please contract firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pacific Publishing and Florence Regional Arts Alliance (FRAA) are very excited to invite artists to submit their original paintings for the cover of the 2018 Edition Central Coast Connection Phone Book. What an honor it will be to have your artwork on the cover of a publication that was delivered to almost 20,000 residents last year.
This year for the first time, Pacific Publishing is offering a cash prize of $500 to the winner for the purchase of the artwork submitted and all rights to publish the artwork for any promotional purposes determined by Pacific Publishing.