Pacific Publishing and Florence Regional Arts Alliance (FRAA) are very excited to invite artists to submit their 2D artwork for the cover of the 2022 Edition Central Coast Connection Phone Book. What an honor it will be to have your artwork on the cover of a publication that was delivered to almost 20,000 residents last year.
Pacific Publishing is offering a cash prize of $500 to the winner for the purchase of the artwork submitted and all rights to publish the artwork for any promotional purposes determined by Pacific Publishing. You may continue to use the image to sell prints and cards.
- Deadline for submission: July 15, 2021
- All submissions must be done electronically through the form below.
- Artwork must be the original painting of the artist submitting the entry and made within the last three (3) years.
- Painting can be any medium (oil, acrylic, pastel, watercolor). Please no photography this year.
- Submissions must be a vertical/portrait rendering to fit the cover of the phone book.
- The entry form will ask the artist to submit a photo of their entry, however, the winner will need to provide the original artwork suitably framed to Pacific Publishing in exchange for the cash prize.
- Artwork should relate to our locale (Yachts to the North to Reedsport South and East to Swisshome) whether it shows scenery, buildings, people or another area of interest.
- Multiple entries are allowed however each artist is limited to three (3) entries.
- Artist does not need to be a Florence resident.
- Winning artist will receive a photo and bio in the phone book.
- Pacific Publishing will determine the winner by July 26, 2021.
- Notice of being chosen as the winner will be made via e-mail during the week of July 26, 2021.
NOTE: Pacific Publishing retains the right to reject all submissions.
After reviewing the entry information, if you have any questions, please contract firstname.lastname@example.org.