* Lane Arts Council created the Lane County Artist Relief Fund to aid individual artists who have lost work during the pandemic
* Webinar: Artists In a Time of Global Pandemic - For US-Based Freelance Artists and Cultural Workers in all Disciplines
* Artist Relief - immediate, unrestricted emergency funding for individual artists throughout the United States, of all disciplines, and resources to help those in need due to the COVID-19 outbreak
* Foundation for Contemporary Arts is creating a temporary fund to meet the needs of experimental artists who have been impacted by the economic fallout from postponed or canceled performances and exhibitions.
* The Photographer Fund - Self-employed photographers who are facing financial hardships are invited to apply.
* Hilary Teachout Grants - one-time $500 grants
* Children's picture book artists
The Maurice Sendak Foundation (MSF) has partnered with the New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA) to launch an emergency relief grant program to support children’s picture book artists and writers impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
* PEN America Writers' Emergency Fund
The Writers’ Emergency Fund is intended to assist fiction and non-fiction authors, poets, playwrights, screenwriters, translators, and journalists.
* For Indigenous artists or Indigenous-led small business.
* For musicians who have lost gigs: