Our mission is to to unify and support all the arts, enrich cultural life and stimulate economic vitality in the Florence area!
We are working on getting our newsletter service going. In the mean time get signed up by clicking here and read a copy online by clicking on our newsletter page.
Art Center Hours: Wednesday through Friday - 11:00AM to 5:00pm
Saturday - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday - 11:00AM to 5:00pm
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for on the spot updates & news.
FRAA Events and Happenings...
- The next Art Change-Out Day is Monday, September 10th from 9:00am - 11:00am
- FRAA Annual Members' Meeting, October 15th, 3:30 pm
- FRAA Hosts Chamber Business After Hours, October 18th, 5-7 pm
- Holiday Arts Festival 2018, December 1st, 11 am - 5 pm and December 2nd, 11 am - 5 pm
- Second Saturday Gallery Tour - Join us for light refreshments and inspiring artwork from 3-5pm
- View our FRAA Calendar for more upcoming events!
We offer memberships for every level from individual, to family, to business. Download your application to join us by clicking here.
Florence Regional Arts Alliance receives support from the Oregon Arts Commission, a state agency funded by the State of Oregon and the National Endowment for the Arts.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Yay! Holiday Arts Festival 2018 applications for booth space are now available. Sign up today.
FRAA is a 501c3 non-profit art alliance, and we need your help to Keep it going. Donate any amount or become a Sponsor.
Please help us and Volunteer at FRAA
Just a small commitment of 3-6 hours per month