Our mission is to to unify and support all the arts, enrich cultural life and stimulate economic vitality in the Florence area!
We are working on getting our newsletter service going. In the mean time get signed up by clicking here and read a copy online by clicking on our newsletter page.
FRAA Events and Happenings...
- Florence Fest '18 Call to Artists Available Now - Deadline is Midnight, March 18, 2018
- Florence Big Wave Poetry Presents "Love Gone Wrong" Friday, February 16, 6:30 pm
- The next Art Change-Out Day is Monday, March 12th from 9:00am - 11:00am
- Join us Florence Fest '18 at the FEC, April 27th and 28th
- Second Saturday Gallery Tour - Join us for light refreshments and inspiring artwork from 3-5pm
- View our FRAA Calendar for more upcoming events!
Art Center Hours: Wednesday through Friday - Noon to 5:00pm
Saturday - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday - Noon to 5:00pm
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for on the spot updates & news.
We offer memberships for every level from individual, to family, to business. Download your application to join us by clicking here.
Florence Regional Arts Alliance receives support from the Oregon Arts Commission, a state agency funded by the State of Oregon and the National Endowment for the Arts.
"Love Gone wrong" is Back! Please Join us!
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Call to Artists FOR
Florence Fest '18
FRAA is a 501c3 non-profit art alliance, and we need your help to Keep it going. Donate any amount or become a Sponsor.