Deadline to enter is February 24th! Please don't miss it!
Our mission is to to unify and support all the arts, enrich cultural life and stimulate economic vitality in the Florence area!
We are working on getting our newsletter service going. In the mean time get signed up by clicking here and read a copy online by clicking on our newsletter page.
FRAA Events and Happenings...
- Love Gone Wrong Poetry Contest is Saturday, February 16th, 7 pm
- The next Art Change-Out Day is Monday, March 11, 2019 from 9:00am - 11:00am
- The next Quarterly Members Meeting is Tuesday, April 16, 3 pm
- Second Saturday Gallery Tour - Join us for light refreshments and inspiring artwork from 3-5pm
- View our FRAA Calendar for more upcoming events!
Time to register for Rhody Days Arts Festival!
Art Center Hours: Wednesday through Friday - 10:00AM to 4:00pm
Saturday - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday - 10:00AM to 4:00pm
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for on the spot updates & news.
We offer memberships for every level from individual, to family, to business. Download your application to join us by clicking here.
Join us for the Poetry Contest as a participant or a listener!
Florence Regional Arts Alliance receives support from the Oregon Arts Commission, a state agency funded by the State of Oregon and the National Endowment for the Arts.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors!
FRAA is a 501c3 non-profit art alliance, and we need your help to Keep it going. Donate any amount or become a Sponsor.