Our mission is to to unify and support all the arts, enrich cultural life and stimulate economic vitality in the Florence area!
We are working on getting our newsletter service going. In the mean time get signed up by clicking here and read a copy online by clicking on our newsletter page.
FRAA Events and Happenings...
- The next Art Change-Out Day is Monday, July 9th from 9:00am - 11:00am
- FRAA Members' Meeting, July 16th, 3:30 pm
- Spirit of Summer Reception is July 11th, 5-7 pm
- Second Saturday Gallery Tour - Join us for light refreshments and inspiring artwork from 3-5pm
- View our FRAA Calendar for more upcoming events!
Art Center Hours: Wednesday through Friday - 11:00AM to 5:00pm
Saturday - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday - 11:00AM to 5:00pm
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter for on the spot updates & news.
We offer memberships for every level from individual, to family, to business. Download your application to join us by clicking here.
Florence Regional Arts Alliance receives support from the Oregon Arts Commission, a state agency funded by the State of Oregon and the National Endowment for the Arts.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Join us for the Spirit of Summer Reception, July 11th, 5-7 pm at the FEC
There is still time to be a Patron of the Artists for our Spirit of Summer Show
FRAA is a 501c3 non-profit art alliance, and we need your help to Keep it going. Donate any amount or become a Sponsor.